When we arrived, we were immediately greeted and given a tour of the resort as well as complimentary cocktails. For the rest of the trip, the staff greeted us by name and were so helpful with anything that we needed! The rooms were so nice that we could have stayed there the whole day and enjoyed it! But of course we couldn't because we HAD to experience the incredibly relaxing natural hot springs (not to mention the the water slide into the springs!). There were also very fun activities to choose from throughout the day. I know that we will never forget our visit! It was incredible!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park