Long overdue review of this resort (visited in Jan or Feb of 2012). I did not stay here but utilized a two day access pass to enjoy the springs and facilities. After a day of horseback riding and ziplining, nothing says vacation than a tropical drink and soaking in hot springs.
This place is one of my top 5 favorites in the world --- and yes, I have stayed or utilized 5 star resorts throughout the world.
Eat the sushi -- fresh and delicious. Have a couple drinks -- refreshing. Take a tour of their sanctuary -- beautiful animals. Enjoy the waters --- it is a true paradise, both at night and during the day.
This place is a MUST to visit and enjoy when in the Arenal area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park