We were a group of weary travelers, and had been rather loosely using travel guides to search out interesting paths and sites in the interior of Costa Rica. We headed one evening for The Springs, all agreeing that a thermal pool would be a nice way to cap the day. The road seemed endless and remote, but as soon as we turned into the entrance drive, we knew we had found something special. What unfolded was the most luxurious experience of the entire journey. Each of us felt completely taken care of from the moment we arrived. The staff was absolutely excellent in every way. The food was fabulous. The room was huge, beautifully appointed, and impeccably clean. And the hot pools- not to be missed! I must give a special mention to one of the staff, Andrey, and one of the guides, Nichole, who were especially outstanding, even beyond the high standards of this resort. If you are looking for luxury in the hills, this is your spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park