We just returned from Costa Rica and the Springs Resort was one of the reasons we had the best vacation. Everything from the incredible two story suite to the relaxing hot springs made the trip special and unusual. The activities at the Club Rio were a blast and the staff at the club made the experience a blast for our family. Specifically, Jonathan, Daniel, Rolando, Ally (at the front desk of Club Rio) and the guys who took us on the horseback riding and atv tour, were all professional, helpful, patient and just SO nice. Overall, the service was terrific. The food was good. Better than we expected. It's not gourmet but there are a lot of options and they had a kids menu which was key. It is truly a special vacation spot that we will go to again someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park