We purchased the day pass at The Springs Resort for $50 each and it was totally worth it! It was good for two days. The grounds and the numerous pools and hot springs are very beautiful. There were three separate ares with the hot springs. Each one slightly different. We think the one all the way down by the river at Club Rio (which is part of the property and package) is the neatest one in that the hot springs are in its natural habitat, so to speak. You are surrounded by trees and nature.
We ended up spending a whole afternoon and evening at the resort and totally got our moneys worth. Definitely worth going there for the day... or two.
Please see my review of Club Rio ( http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g309226-d3915683-Reviews-Club_Rio_Outdoor_Center-La_Fortuna_de_San_Carlos_Arenal_Volcano_National_Park_Pro.html ) for more info on the activities that we enjoyed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park