You will not be disappointed. The resort is amazing, the staff incredible and the excursions are to die for. The only thing we would enhance is the food and choice of restaurants. We spent 5 days on the beach so the Springs was a wonderful complement. We travel all over the world and the staff at the Springs were comparable to the top resorts in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Do not miss Club Rio at the base of the resort. It is a hidden gem. Be sure to experience the river, the climbing wall and the horses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park