The Springs is truly a magical place, with only 48 rooms, but a property to accommodate hundreds, you would never have to see other guests if you desire seclusion. You almost get a feeling that the resort is a little oasis in the jungle made for you ad only you (and the friendly staff you help you with everything you need). The best part of the resort is the hot springs. There are two sets of clusters of hot springs. One cluster is right by the hotel, and these hot springs are divine!!! Each spring has a different temperature, and most importantly, there is a massive swim up bar in one of them. The second set of hot springs are deep in the rainforest. These were my favorite. They are more natural looking, and when you are in them, you look out, and you are surrounded by trees, vines, flowers, exotic birds, and other beautiful plants. The best part about those springs is the "monkey slide", a super fast slide that winds through the springs, SO FUN!!! If the hot springs are not enough (trust me, they are enough, but the Springs Resort loves to spoil its guests) there is also an area of the Resort on the river called Club Rio, if you intend to have a longer stay at the resort, this is something that you must utilize. There is tubing and kyaking in the river, horse back riding, and exhibit of wild cats and monkeys, a rock climbing wall, hikes, and countless other activities, including another set of hot springs...there was a hot spring on the top of the waterfall...most gorgeous view I have ever seen...So overall, the Springs Resort was a top notch destination for a trip, beautiful accommodations, a view of the volcano from nearly every room, hot springs, tons of activities, and a great service. I would recommend it as you next trip for any family or couple!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park