The springs blew us away. It had everything, and if they didn't have it, they were either in the midst of building it, or they would put you in touch with someone who does. After spending two weeks on the road, we were ready for some comfort, and the Springs was just what we needed. I think it would be an understatement in saying that the The Springs Is an ambitious project. The location is utterly breathtaking, the attention to detail in the buildings and landscaping is par none, excellent. Yes folks, the facilities are top notch, on level with any North American spa retreat with a five star rating. Wow,wow,wow.
The icing on the cake for the spring though, as it is with any successful business, is the respect the staff have for the customers, and for the work they do. It was extremely clear to us during our three days at the resort, that the staff were extremely committed to excellent customer and they were proud, very proud of their work. It was just so great to be in such a positive environment the staff AND in paradise on earth!! We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park