This resort was just wonderful. The rooms were large, comfortable, clean with a very unusual shower. We were in a rain forest and when it rains the water cascades down the back wall of the shower (which are lovely rocks) into a large container of plants and then into the floor of the shower. We had never seen this before. It was a long walk to the restaurant of the resort, but they provided golf cart service to pick you up if you wished. They had a lovely pool and also hot springs. The view from this resort is to the top of the volcano. At night you can see the lava if your lucky and the clouds drift away. They have a very large buffet for meals, which is well run.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park