We went to the Springs for my birthday in January. It was the most fantastic trip ever. The accommodations were unbelievable. It was one of the pretties hotels we have ever stayed at. We met the owner of the property Lee. He was a real treat getting to know him. He made our day when he called the stable to arrange for us to go on a private horseback excursion with Nano. I have never met someone that was so nice and made sure we had a spectacular time. The entire staff at the resort was unbelevable they all went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect.
I would highly recommend this resort to anyone. There is so much to do you would never have to leave the resort. The grounds are gorgeous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park