We were a family of 10 staying at the Springs during President's week. The hotel is beautiful and the service is superior. In particular, Oscar at the horse stable was fantastic. Victor was our tour guide at the Volcanic National Park--he was extremely knowledgable and caring. He kept the children in our group interested throughout the hike. Our ATV guides, Andrejs and Andres, were also also excellent. The views from the hotel are priceless. All rooms face the Arenal Volcano. The food was good as well. We had three dinners at Las Ventanas, which we preferred over Tres Cascadas. There are so many springs and places to sit that there is no rush to reserve lounge chairs. It is a hotel where you can relax, or spend time with numerous activities, such as horseback riding, tubing, hiking, and much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park