Visited The Springs Resort and Spa in February with a 2 day pass ($50 p/p). What a beautiful location! We took advantage of the hot springs, pool, bars and restaurants. The hot springs are all labeled with water temperatures, and there are soooo many pools to choose from. There is lower section of pools that we discovered had more people in it, probably due to the slide which was buzzing with children. The bars were conveniently located and offered a full variety of drinks, to include cappuccinos!! Each frozen/mixed drink will set you back $10-$12, but they were good. We had lunch at Tres Cascadas and ALL of our entrees were excellent (chicken sandwich, fish, fish tacos, BBQ sandwich, cheese steak sandwich), good size portions too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park