We spent the last couple of nights of our Colette vacation package at the Arenal Spring Resort & Spa. The rooms, grounds and pools are beautiful and employees very friendly. A friend on the tour experienced dentals problems and Lucy Ledezma, client services, personally took us into La Fortuna to find a dentist and pharmacist and & spent several hours with us. We would had a very difficult time without her. An adventure in itself.
The tour mgr, Dravein Cubero, was also very professional and accomadating as well as Collette. The restaurant was great and employees very friendly as well as the rest of the people of Costa Rica. Room was very nice with a view of the Volcano out the front door. Ceiling fan in single story units. All have frig, AC, TV w/ lots of english stations. Hot Spring pools of different temps. Lots of excursions and adventures from hotel. Best prices for souvenirs at oxcart factory, Eloy Alfaro, in Sarchi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park