Our family just returned from a lovely vacation at The Springs Resort & Spa. We picked this resort from tripadvisor and were a little nervous as we were driving up the dirt road riddled with potholes to the main entrance. Boy were we surprised (and relieved) to see a beautiful and luxurious resort built into a hillside in the middle of nowhere with views you won't find anywhere else. The hot spring pools were so relaxing and we kept finding new ones tucked into very private areas during our entire 5-day stay. The on-site activities that our family loved were the pool slide, river tubing, animal preserve, horseback riding, spa, fitness center and fully stocked game room. There were also many off-site activities to choose from for all ages and adrenaline levels. We had a 2-level family suite (2 king beds, 2 huge bathrooms, 2 TVs, sitting area, bar, small desk, large deck with 2 hammocks) which was very spacious and comfortable for 4 people. The staff is very nice, took great care of us and made sure we had a fun time. Shout out to Hairol, Mario, Jerry, Marvin and Nano to name a few.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park