I will start of my review with the "bad" things of the hotel
1) The breakfast is not included. So we had to pay $14,99 per person for the buffet. But I have to say, the breakfast is excellent.
2) We had our own hotspring included in the room, but was cold. We had to leave it runnig for at least 2 hours so that it would be warm.
Now to the good things:
1) The design of the mainbuilding is excellent. This whole complex was build very intelligent. It is away from the room's so that there is no unnecessary noise created. But at the same time you just have to walk for 1 minute and you will already be at the complex.
2) The room was perfect. We where staying in the Honeymoon Vista Plus. Is was just perfect.
The women from the cleaning service always made sweet animals out of the towels. As you can see on the photos.
3) The food in the 2 restaurants was perfect. Only once my father ordered a fish and it came completely cold. My father told the waiter that it was cold and the did not charge us for the fish + dessert!
4) The hotsprings are just wonderfull. They are completely natural. There are differnt kind hotsprings with a variation of temperatures.
5) The Springs Wildlife Preserve is an attraction that you can not miss. There are monkeys, tigers and pumas.
Well all in all The Springs and Spa Resort is a very good hotel that you should not miss going to.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.