We have never been so enchanted by a resort. From the friendly, personal first greetings to the fond farewell, our 2 night stay was not long enough. Wandering along the lush landscaped paths to get to our Vista Guest Room, we knew we had discovered a truly special hideaway. And THEN we stepped into our room with a breathtaking view of Arenal. The staff was amazing-Donald, bartender; Rudy, cat tour; Marvin and Daniel, tubing. Excellent food. Attention to detail everywhere. We will be back and will send friends.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.