My wife and I just returned from Costa Rica where we fell in love with the country and The Springs Resort and Spa. We only spent 4 days at the resort but we wished it could have been much longer. Our room was by far the best room we have ever stayed in and we have been to a lot of destimations and stayed at alot of places through the years. Spacious, immaculant, clean and the attentionn to detail from the lighting, woodwork and flatscreen TV was great! I can't say enoiugh about the view out our large window. It was outstanding. We each had our own hammocks to relax on and the view of the volcano was magnificent. We were treated very special by the bellman, at check-in and by the entire staff including the owner, Lee Banks. The food was also outstanding. We enjoyed the river and looking at the awesome vegitation on site, all 28 pools that were fed by hot springs, the wild birds, monkeys and cats on-site. We also enjoyed horseback riding on the grounds. I must also mention the day triips we took off-site that were recommended by the staff at The Springs Resort. I highly recommend the river rafting through Wave Expeditions as the best day trip for the money we have ever been on, including a great day of rafting and a native home-cooked meal in the afteroon with drinks and dessert. We booked the trip through the conceire on- site at The Springs Resort and we couldn't have been happier. Wow what a trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park