Incredible ! This resort has everything ! Our room was spacious, impeccably clean and modern. The bed was very comfortable. The pools/hot tubs (all 30+) of them were scattered all over the property. There is so much space that even with full capacity of guests we usually had a pool or hot tub to ourselves. The views around the property are breathtaking. I like how the guest rooms are separate from the main building, resturants and pools. The food was was great at the resturants. The staff was extremely friendly and professional and made us feel like the most special guests there. We did local excursions as well as visited Club Rio. There is something for everyone here...adventure, activities, relaxation, nature, etc. I cannot say enough great things about this place. We will most definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park