My wife and I traveled to the Springs for our 1st Anniversary in early January and were not disappointed! The resort is 1st class with a staff that goes well out of there way to ensure you have a great time. The views, the accommodations, the food, the amenities & the hot springs are all top notch!! We also enjoyed a day of fun at Club Rio which is a short but ride down to the Arenal River. At Club Rio we rock climbed, kayaked down the arenal river, went horse back riding and took a tour of the Animal Sanctuary. It was great to be able to do all these activities on the resort property. We highly recommend this resort and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park