I recently went and stayed at the springs and I just have to compliment for the atmosphere of heaven on earth there, everything seemed so tasty, I don’t know where to start, my eyes were touched by the stained glass, the vitral at the heliconia bar is a tropical flowers printed. Since the arrival to the check out the staff was so classy, the springs during the day are so refreshing and the water slide is hidden in a different path is just the end of a blasting afternoon, hungry? Afterwards the wet bar makes the special fruity drink, “the lava flow” and I had there, best nachos ever, at night this place is when dresses his gala, the springs are illuminated and is like a fairytale, after dinner which was over the top, we had a gelato fount with different ice cream flavors, the outstanding architecture is everywhere, the giant bay sleeve pieces are the guardians of the place. I had a room on the ground floor and the view of the volcano is perfect , the rooms have a good mix of class and luxury with a rustic touch, bamboo… the feather kilt and comfy bed is like sleep in a cloud, loved the shower and wished had used the Jacuzzi. This place is a winner; the staff is so interactive even the owner is not ashamed and is willing to advise whoever would like an advice about adventure and what to do, definitely I can’t wait to be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Priceline so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park