One of the most amazing places I have stayed. Our hotel room faced the volcano and I was able to watch lava fly out of the volcano as I laid in bed, how cool is that???
The water features on the resort were fun and beautiful. There os a small water slide in the jungle that was fun for both kids and adults. Food was great and local Costa Rican food. accommodations were amazing. The room was made with natural wood and tile. My wife and I had a large bed downstairs and our son and daughter had a bed and a couch bed of their own. We had a balcony complete with hammocks. The hotel had a small wildlife zoo with local jungle cats that is free with your stay.
I marked it down to a four for value only because it is a bit pricey. However you do receive a lot for your money when you add the accommodations, zoo, water features, beautiful grounds, etc.
I look forward to returning to Costa Rica and when I do I will again stay at the Springs!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park