My husband and I stayed for 2 nights during our honeymoon- It was amazing! We came in Sept during the "green season" and had the best luck-all the clouds parted and the sun was out all day! Since it was off season, we only spotted 1 other couple the whole time we weret there. One of my favorite memories of our honeymoon was sipping champagne at the in-water pool bar in front of the volcano. The staff was so pleasant and helpful.
Don't forget the leave the main man-reinforced spring area and go find all the numerous hidden natural springs- those were a real treat. Also, don't miss the new Club Adventure area they have! We took a horse tour there- it was a perfect mix of education and fun!
A trip to the spa is definately worth it. My husband and I had the hot stone massages that overlooked the volcano-pure heaven!
We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park