My husband, 2 daughters and I just spent the most glorious 4 nights at The Springs. We wish we could have stayed longer! it's absolutely beautiful inside and out. The views of the volcano and surrounding lush green rolling hills are magnificent The rooms are large and very elegant in design. While many likely go there for the thermal baths/pools, there are many other things to do there. We particularly enjoyed our tour through the jungle on horseback. Our guides, Oscar and Nano were especially engaging, pointing out wildlife and interesting plants that we passed. They were so warm and friendly, The horses are small, calm and sure footed. What an amazing way to see the beautiful vast land surrounding the hotel. It was an experience my family and I will never forget!
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.