First class all the way! The rooms - luxurious comfort finished with amazing detail. The view from the room -- ummmm: front row center from your seat/bed/hammock, on your private veranda, of the Arenal volcano. The property -- blended into the Costa Rican landscape --- relaxing pools discreetly placed all around the grounds. Adventure --- Club Rio: FUN, FUN, FUN --- from horseback riding to river tubing to rock-wall climbing to kayaking ---- and then, as if that wasn't enough --- just a short ride to zip-lining, canyoning (repelling) down 150 ft. waterfalls and ATV-ing through the rain forest. But not to worry about that word "rain", I was there in early October and the weather was just perfect - pleasantly cool in the morning and pleasantly warm in the afternoon. My 4 day stay at the Springs and Spa has to rank as one of the most action packed adventure trips I've ever taken --- and I've been on plenty! And somehow or another, I still came home feeling as though I also had a relaxing vacation. I guess it was the easy going environment, excellent service, beautiful room and delicious meals that made up the "relaxing ingredient" to balance out all of the other high-octane activities that I chose to participate in. Head for The Springs! I know I'll be going back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park