We wrapped up our honeymoon trip to Costa Rica at The Springs for just two nights and immediately said how we wished we could have stayed longer. The springs/pools feel like you're in the middle of a rain forest, at night especially, but safe and clean. It also felt very private where we were able to spend ample time, day or night, in springs with no one else around. And the views from just about everywhere in the hotel are breathtaking. The view from our room of the volcano was majestic to say the least. We were lucky to be there for some of the sunniest days Arenal sees. The architecture and design is outstanding how the space is built into the natural landscape. And the food and service were exceptional as well. Food/drink were reasonable but our room was pricey due to the time we traveled. All in all, well worth it and a place to travel again for a special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park