We arrived at our actual hotel late and very disappointed.. trying to fix the situation, we found out we could get day passes to the Springs and promptly drove there to get at least an hour or two of relaxing hot spring time. We were very pleased - the service was lovely (even though we weren't staying there!) the springs gorgeous and it's great to have both natural pools and pools close the hotel. We ate at the sushi place (the rainbow roll was fantastic) and at the fancy restaurant with the view... the food was gorgeous! And again, the service impeccable. If I had known in advance, I would have definitely stayed there instead! Very romantic as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park