My family recently spent 5 days at The Springs and you cannot improve upon this guest's experience at this five-star establishment. While it is a phenomenal architectural creation on its own, this special staff ensures that you will not be disappointed for a moment. Not only did they take care of all of our personal daily arrangements with tours and excursions, they spent time ensuring that each family member felt a special vacation experience. The rooms are a showcase, the views are unimaginable, the food and drinks are excellent and well prepared. In spite of the daily rain showers, we really enjoyed our time viewing the memorable Costa Rican landscapes, talking with the local residents and sharing family activities. By the way, the staff's English is better than that which I hear in the U.S. on a daily basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park