This resort is beautiful, private and luxurious. Needless to say, the rooms are spotless, bed was very comfortable and room service was pretty fast. All (accommodations, service, food and property) are SUPERB and of high standards. The view of the Arenal volcano is probably the best in town and the pools are simply gorgeous. Loved the wetbar! We saw gorgeous exotic birds, monkeys and other animals around the property. The highlight of this fabulous resort (for me) was the Los Perdidos Springs. My husband and I spent an entire day soaking and enjoying drinks, it was heaven on earth. We later moved on to a much simpler property in order to meet other bakcpackers and have some crazy fun. Wifi available everywhere, which gave me the opportunity to tweet, blog and stay in touch with family. This property is excellent for enjoying a luxurious and relaxing vacation surrounded by the beautiful Costa Rican rain forest. I’m in love with this place! I used booking.com to book this gorgeous hotel for 4 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park