My husband and I and another couple spent 5 nights at The Springs Resort and it was one of the best travel experiences we have ever had. We stayed in the Villa Callatea and it was more spectacular in person than what we expected from the pictures on the website. The inside was spacious and well decorated. There were several outdoor patios with a hot tub, hammocks and tables and chairs. Every single employee that we encountered went above and beyond the usual service that you would expect. They were all so pleasant, friendly and helpful. The views were amazing and all of the natural springs were so relaxing. We did the tubing at Club Rio and they even took a video of the entire group and then edited it to a CD for us that showed mostly our group of 4. That was a nice surprise. We also booked some outside tous through the resort and the companies that ran those were also great. I would highly recommend The Springs for a trip to a warm destination that isn't just beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park