The Springs Resort was amazing. Our room was stunning, the views were breathtaking and the service was outstanding. My only complaint was that I didn't find the food that great; don't get me wrong, it was good, but not great. The springs all around the property were gorgeous. We went in quite a few of them but found the hottest ones to be at the top of the property.
We did a river tour (booked it through the Springs) and it was so amazing. Our guide was so informative and was so very nice. We also went Zip Lining which was a blast, but it was raining so it hurt our eyes a bit (bring sunglasses even if it's cloudy).
The Springs is a great place to spend 3 or 4 nights, but I would suggest going down to the beach as well. We didn't see the sun at all for the 4 nights we stayed there. Yes, I know it's a rain forest, but I thought we may see at least an hour of sun a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park