Beautiful and relaxing - spas are amazing. We spent a week in February and our room overlooked the volcano. Hummingbirds everywhere. Relaxing entertainment. The manager was great. He personally helped us retrace our horse back riding tour to track down a lost personal item - we found it. Much of the staff were friendly and top notch - especially the wait staff. The bartenders could have been more friendly and attentive.
There is a swimup bar with a great view of the volcano.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park