If The Springs has any fault, it is that it is too nice. Seriously, it's hard to believe a resort can be so beautiful, the staff can be so friendly, the pools and springs can be so plentiful, the food can be so good and the activities can be so fun. I just feel guiltily having it all! Special kudos to the staff everywhere. We loved Oscar and Giancarlo, who took us horseback riding, Gabriella and the team at the spa, Rudy, who introduced us to the cats, and all the bartenders, waitstaff, and caretakers throughout who made us feel so at home. One more thing.. There are only 44 rooms here! We never waited for anything and there was plenty of room for privacy when we wanted it.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.