Stunning hotel with Exceptional Staff ! Always Friendly & Helpful !
We stayed in 2 different rooms while here, & both were Fantastic !
Incredible Views of the Volcano !
The Buffet & the Treetop Grill were fine restaurants.
Their fine dining restaurant was a bit disappointing.
We had a bat fly around our room 1 night, but the staff looked into it & never saw it again.
We also a cat hang around our patio & catch mice, but you are in the jungle, stuff like this to
be expected. We just went with the flow.
We stayed at a beach hotel after this, & wished we just stayed here.
The People in Fortuna(in town & resort) are so Friendly & Nice.
Thought it was like this all around Costa Rica. Beach hotel staff was cold & unfriendly.
When I come back, I will visit this resort & area again !
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.