On my way home from an awesome trip to Costa Rica - we spent the first 2 days in La Fortuna at the Springs - the staff was awesome, they looked after us and our every need. The rooms were awesome, clean with a private whirl pool with view of the volcano. We didn't realize how lucky we were! We even experienced a town-wide power outage one night - the hotel was cool calm and collected and we enjoyed an eclectic sushi dinner by mobile/ emergency lights- I thought they handled it very well. Only thing I will comment on is the natural springs, which really did not feel natural and left you wondering where the real springs where and trying to find hiking tours if you hadn't pre-booked was a little difficult. But all in all well worth it, I would go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park