My wife and I stayed here for part of our stay in the La Fortuna area while on our 40th anniversary trip. We decided to stay here, based on great experiences at other resorts owned by the owner of this resort. This is not a cheap place to stay, but it is top shelf in every aspect. The rooms are extemely large and comfortable with all the amenities that you could want, with the plus of having some of the best views of the volcano.The restaraunts are very good whether eating at the buffet style or the centerpiece La Ventanas. One of the three best meals we had while in Costa RIca, we had at La Ventanas. The hot pools are very nice, although I will say that I do like the the hotter pools the best. You have your choice of the pools by the main building, the pools at La Perdido, and the new hot pools that have been built at the Club RIo area after the last earthquake opened up sone new hot springs on the property, These were actually the ones we liked best. Club Rio is an experience in and of itself. Plan on a whole day here to enjoy all the activites.If cost is not an issue, this is the place to stay for a couples get away, although there were alot of families here.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.