My wife and I just got back from our honeymoon at The Springs. Even though the weather was rainy, our room had great views, and we hit the pools every day. We would highly recommend to couples or families looking for relaxation in close proximity to the adventure tours. The staff were all very friendly, and really made the difference between a good experience and a great one. Only points it would lose is for cost/quality of food and drinks. You are in the middle of the jungle, but when everything else is 5 star, it's the only thing lacking a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park