I was able to take in Club Rio at The Springs over the weekend and it was nothing short of AMAZING. There is a brand new climbing wall with a repelling wall also and it was a blast. The employees working on the climbing wall were friendly and very knowledgeable. Even though I was nervous about climbing because I had never done it before, they put me at ease!! I was able to go horseback riding through the hills and it was gorgeous. Tubing was sooo much fun down the river and the tour guides were excellent. After tubing, we went to the natural hot springs in Club Rio and the fountain of youth hot spring. This is something that just cannot be missed. The property is beautiful and the hotsprings in Club Rio as well as up at the hotel were amazing. Service, food, was to die for. I will be back in a heart beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park