This hotel is one of the most secluded, beautiful, exquisite boutique hotel properties I have ever been too, and we travel often. This is a great place to get away from any crowd - we felt almost alone at this hotel although it was booked nearly full (140 people - about 42 rooms). The on-site and nearby activities are abundant. Everyone is helpful and accommodating. The hotel is kept very clean, and insects were not a problem. The hotel food was awful to laughably bad, and at best average, but it hopefully will improve as they just hired a new chef Andre who heard plenty from me regarding the lack of quality food. The best food we found in town - I would recommend a first night dinner at Don Rufino, and then decide if you want to go anywhere else. The food is the main reason I couldn't give this property an excellent. The rooms are tight, but very romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park