The welcoming party was wonderfull. They showed us to our room in on our way we saw the spa tubs and all the fantastic restaurants, spa and fitness center facilities.
A definite jewel with a direct view of the Arenal volcano in our room. Insured intimaty and total relaxation.
We also recommand the sushi bar. We had a full boat of sushis cruising to our palette.
The only element of improvement would be the organized tours. We had to insist a lot to get all the desired information for hiking on the volcanoes. But as soon as we got the information and the tour were booked we definitively had a great time thanks to Alberto, Karina and the head guide Hector.
Jean-Pierre and Isabelle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park