Our family recently had the pleasure of an adventure filled five-day stay in The Springs Resort. What can I say that most haven't already expressed about this exquisite property, it's perhaps one of the most beautiful destinations we've ever visited in our lifetime.
Needless to say...it's always a challenge traveling with a large group of eleven adults & kids, especially when traveling abroad. Our concerns immediately evaporated from the moment we stepped foot on to the property, where we were welcomed by an extremely courteous staff, ensuring our comfort from start to finish. We thoroughly appreciated the guided tour of the grounds and our rooms we received immediately, it gave us an excellent lay of the land and feeling like we belonged.
There were many highlights of our stay, starting with there warm & friendly staff, always eager to lend a hand to the knowledgable concierge team of Natalia and Johnny, who helped us navigate through five days of tours and reservations, making it a seamless and effortless week for us, thank you guys!!!!!!
Each of our rooms were generously sizes and boasted of exquisite views of an active volcano and lush landscaping right off your balcony. You'll never get tired of the numerous hot springs and waterfalls that line the property. After a long day of activities, it's exactly what the doctor ordered.
We've traveled to many countries and stayed in some of the most beautiful resorts in the World, never have we experienced the complete package as we did at the Springs. A must-see if you're interested in a world-class resort with all the bells & whistles!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park