Our honeymoon at The Springs was magical and perfect. From the moment we arrived we knew the service was going to be something special. They unloaded our luggage for us and handed us a fruity beverage to take on our tour of the resort. The property is impressive. There are so many pools I couldn't even tell you how many. Several restaurants, all with really good food, and all available for room service... which we ordered a lot... and why wouldn't we... our room was amazing! We had our own private hot spring right outside our room, overlooking the volcano. It was truly paradise. The room was CLEAN, the bathrooms were luxurious with a huge shower and a separate soaking tub with jets. The bed was comfortable and the linens were fresh and crisp and smelled so clean.
Club Rio on the property is an impressive addition. We spent the whole day tubing and kayaking through the rapids and there was horseback riding, right there on property.
If I had to pick, I think the overall best part of our experience at The Springs was the concierge. It's surprising I would be able to pick a service based element when you see how gorgeous the property is, but the staff was truly world class. They knew everything about the area. The tour guides were so knowlegable and we felt like we were always safe and in good hands. They arranged for us to repel down waterfalls, zipline, hike across hanging bridges, you name it! and it was all an extremely positive experience with VERY friendly, helpful tour guides and team members.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.