All I can say is WOW!! My boyfriend and I stayed at The Springs Resort during our week long trip to Costa Rica for his birthday and we had the time of our lives. Everything here is Amazing! I said Everything and I do mean everything!!! The property itself is wonderfully beautiful. We arrived on a cloudy day but even in the midst of that, my breath was taken away. We have stayed in many 5 star resorts and hotels in various countries and this is by far the best one! The room provided a perfect view of the Volcano and on the clear days we were able to see the entire volcano. Everything the resort offered was delivered to the highest standard. The service was impeccable, the staff was outstanding and they were willing to meet our every need and so accommodating of our wants. They began to know us by name very soon.
The suite was above what we had expected. Of course it was very clean and had all the amenities you'd need, plasma TV, iPod station, nice mini bar, jetted tub, huge shower, comfortable King size bed and an AMAZING VIEW of the Volcano!!! That view was the best part!! The room was out of a storybook somewhere.
Every tour guide we had was Great!! We went kayaking with Daniel and Marie, ATVing with Andre and his cousin, Palasio was an amazing tour guide, we saw all the animals on the property and the hot springs were wonderful!!! Every staff member we came across greeted us pleasantly and was willing to help us out with anything we needed. They have so many activities to occupy you on the resort that if you didn't want to, you wouldn't have to leave the huge 100+ acre resort.
The restaurants were pretty good. We really enjoyed the sushi bar and watching Monday Night Football in Spanish at the bar lol! The Sushi bar was the by far the best restaurant in our opinion but the other restaurants had tasty items as well.
I had an opportunity to go to the Spa and that was amazing too. It provided for a relaxing evening and a nice wind down from all of the day's busy activities.
I have no complaints about our experience there and would only say stay here for as long as you can!!!!! I was sad to leave the resort but I know that I will be back again. Thank you Costa Rica for being so beautiful and thank you The Springs Resort for capturing all of the beauty that Arenal had to offer!!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.