First of all, The resort is magnificent! We went from Fort Lauderdale, FL so the trip was easy.
The property is just wonderful and really captures the true essence of Costa Rica. The staff was beyond friendly and the rooms were perfect. The resort was extremly organized in arranging our transportation to and from San Jose as well as any and all excursions we wanted to take. The hot springs were all wonderful and extremly relaxing. There is so much we could say, but at the end of the day the resort was above any and all expectations we had. I have not one fault with the resort as it was operated as a true 5 star resort along the lines what you might expect from a Ritz/Four Seasons. We spoke to many other guests and all of them felt the same way we did. I dont have anything negative to write here as it was simply a terrific weekend excursion away from reality.
If you are looking for a honeymoon spot and want to be in a romantic setting, I can't imagine too many place being more romantic.
Birthday, ammiversary, family reunions, anything! I would recommend it for all!!
Obviously we had a magical time there...I hope you take this review and visit this wonderful location and experience everything we did.
Oh, one regret, we didn't have time to visit their other resort, peace lodge, but will certainly do so on our next visit. I hear wonderful things about that resort as well.
Thank you for reading this review.
Greg & Maria
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.