We were planning to stay 2 nights, but decided to do 1 night:
- Cabins are small, 6*8meters, with too much furniture inside and bad "airplane" small, no screens on windows and doors. Restroom is so small so you need to close the door to use it.
- Breakfast wasn't good at all. You need to pay additional "dollar" for toast, juice and coffee.
- No garden, you have plenty of grass and some plants around. It is not like you surrounded by garden.
- Boy who opened the room was hardly able to speak english, owner is not fluent in English as well. Mattresses are bad.
- No promised WiFi in the room. Tiny TV, bad conditioner.