My mom and I stayed here when we began our trip in Costa Rica. It costs about $6.50 to get there from the airport. The Taxi to the airport is free at the end of the trip! They have breakfast included every morning which is delicious! You get coffee, juice, fruit, eggs, bacon, etc etc. It's in the heart of Alajuela with access to banks, stores, beautiful scenery and more. Clean comfortable rooms and spacious bathrooms. It is definitely worth a stay. Beware, If you come during rainy season don't slip on the tiles! They become as slippery as ice.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Los Volcanes Alajuela
- Hotel Los Volcanes Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Los Volcanes
- Hotel Los Volcanes B&B Costa Rica/Alajuela
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former mansion converted into a nice little hotel just five minutes from the international Juan Sta Maria airport in San Jose Costa Rica. Convenient location in Alajuela city, includes free taxi from the hotel to the airport, full breakfast, free wireless and access to internet, friendly atmosphere Costarican management. Nice tropical decoration with beautiful gardens, a true oasis in the heart of the city. ... more less