We stayed here for 2 nights on our tour of Costa Rica. Tamara, the yoga instructor was great and I did 2 classes with her at the end of both days having been out walking during the day. Pura vida's yoga studios have great views too, over the valley. The food was great as were the serving staff. We had a large spacious room that overlooked the valley and walking through the gardens was a delight. The treatments were, frankly, too complex to understand and a little pricey
all I wanted was a straightforward sports massage so I waited until I got home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-Class yoga instruction, acres of natural beauty, delicious healthy cuisine and spa services unrivaled in Costa Rica await inside the cloistered walls of this magical retreat. Tropical rain forest, active volcanoes, mountain cloud forests full of rainbows, breathtaking beaches and exhilarating white water rafting beckon the adventurer in you, all within a few hours drive of our eco-chic spa and wellness resort in the world's greenest country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Pura Vida Spa & Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pura Vida Spa & Yoga Retreat Hotel Alajuela
- Pura Vida Spa And Yoga Retreat
- Pura Vida Wellness Retreat Spa
- Pura Vida Spa & Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Alajuela