We stayed here at the end of a long day of traveling. It was great to be able to just grab a cab, not have to haggle for the price, just sit back and be delivered to the hotel. It was close to the airport so it wasn't a long ride. The neighbor would not be good for walking around though. We arrived around 8pm and were still able to get a nice dinner at the restaurant, the fresh Ceviche was delicious. I was craving something refreshing and they made me fresh lemonade! Breakfast was very nice the next morning. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our original flight had been cancelled so we arrived 2 days later than our first reservation. When I emailed and ask to change the date, I got a response within an hour and they were very obliging. There was wi-fi as advertised, although sometimes you needed to go to the lobby to get good reception. Although the rooms are older and the decor from the 70's, the room was clean and the air conditioner was welcome. Our only complaint was the beds were quite hard compared to what we are used to, but we have noticed this throughout travels in Central AMerica. We would definitely stay here again. The small pool would be fun for families traveling with kids. The pictures on the hotel website are very accurate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring free transportation from and to SJO International airport, this comfortable hotel is an ideal base for your trip (3 stars). Those traveling long distances will particularly appreciate the proximity of the hotel to the motorway. The hotel is located in direct proximity to the airport (4.0 km). The reception desk, which is manned 24 hours, also has a hotel safe. The hotel provides free WI-FI in your room or via a wireless connection in public areas. Feel free to enjoy room service or the wake-up facility when staying at the hotel. The hotel operates a suite of business facilities. The friendly team at reception will provide you with more information on the hotel's own car rental offer. Don't worry about finding a parking space, the hotel offers free parking for guests. The rooms benefit from cable television and telephones. All bathrooms are naturally equipped with a hairdryer. Do you want to book a non-smoking room? Are you traveling with your family and do you need a cot? We will gladly cater for your wishes - please indicate them when booking your room. Your room also has a safe. Air-conditioning ensures that the room temperature is always comfortable. Whether you just want to play around or you take your training seriously, the hotel swimming pool is there for you! Forget the worries of the day as you enjoy a relaxing massage. Treat yourself to a meal in the restaurant, with outdoor seating, where diabetics and vegetarians can find tasty dishes too. In the evening we will welcome you to the hotel bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Aeropuerto Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeropuerto Hotel Alajuela
- Hotel Aeropuerto Costa Rica Alajuela