Hotel Martino has it all. If you never wanted to leave the property you didn't have to. Great food, an amazing spa, and really nice pool. The entire hotel looks like the movie Scarface's home...fancy statues, marble floors, and sprawling landscape. One bad point...the beds were hard as bricks! And there was a wasp nest near my balcony.
I enjoyed my one night here and would stay again. I would also definitely visit the spa again. I had a 3 1/2 hour treatment and it was amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten minutes from the airport and Central America's biggest Casino, this resort is located in the central valley of Costa Rica, known for having one of the three best climates in the world. European style pervades guestrooms with Italian tile and fine wood furnishings; balconies, minibars, cable TV, and wireless Internet access. Surrounded by jungle, the property is within proximity of volcanoes, rainforests, and more. On-site amenities include a spa, modern gym, casino, pool, and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Resort Martino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Martino Hotel And Spa
- Resort Martino Hotel Alajuela
- Martino Luxury Hotel
- Martino Luxury Resort
- Resort Martino Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Alajuela