Mid Sept 14. Stayed with my husband. First thing that strikes you is hotel is old/ dated. Rooms go for mediterranean feel, walls stained in shades of yellow (aged look), makes it look dirty.
Got up in the middle of the night found roaches roaming the floor and huge ants. Not sure where the 5 star rating comes from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten minutes from the airport and Central America's biggest Casino, this resort is located in the central valley of Costa Rica, known for having one of the three best climates in the world. European style pervades guestrooms with Italian tile and fine wood furnishings; balconies, minibars, cable TV, and wireless Internet access. Surrounded by jungle, the property is within proximity of volcanoes, rainforests, and more. On-site amenities include a spa, modern gym, casino, pool, and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Resort Martino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Martino Hotel Alajuela
- Resort Martino Hotel And Spa
- Martino Luxury Hotel
- Martino Luxury Resort
- Resort Martino Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Alajuela