Hotel room was very old and outdated. In all honesty it looked sad. It was however very spacious and high ceiling which made it a little better. It sort of looked like something out of an old Salem movie
Bathroom didn't seem clean but it smelled clean. Maybe very old tiles?
Bed was amazing, and so was the linen.
Room had a small terrace however at night there way too many bugs to stay out.
We had an ok dinner, but very good breakfast. Lot's of fruit and fresh juices.
Pool was pretty cold and pool bar was closed all the time. We had to keep going to the restaurants for drinks. Lots of pool chairs so guests could get comfy. There were quite a few of us there.
Staff was friendly.
Got to say we did get a great price for the night, so it made it worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten minutes from the airport and Central America's biggest Casino, this resort is located in the central valley of Costa Rica, known for having one of the three best climates in the world. European style pervades guestrooms with Italian tile and fine wood furnishings; balconies, minibars, cable TV, and wireless Internet access. Surrounded by jungle, the property is within proximity of volcanoes, rainforests, and more. On-site amenities include a spa, modern gym, casino, pool, and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Resort Martino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Martino Hotel And Spa
- Resort Martino Hotel Alajuela
- Martino Luxury Hotel
- Martino Luxury Resort
- Resort Martino Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Alajuela